ADVERTISEMENT:
Peter Lipnik gets a straight guy hand job and loves being wanked by a guy
ADVERTISEMENT:
Wanking Fun With Guys

Straight guy hand job with Peter Lipnik

Share with Buddies!

I need to get more of these massage videos on here from William Higgins, they’re some of the best when it comes to watching straight guys getting their cum wanked out of them by another dude for the first time.

Can you imagine doing this for a job? Imagine going into work every day knowing you have another guy like Peter Lipnik waiting to be wanked off and made to cum.

Yeah, this might be the best job on the planet.

I don’t know who it is delivering this straight guy hand job but he’s a fucking lucky guy, and I don’t know how he manages to do his job without getting his own cock out and frotting their meat together. That’s what I would be doing, but maybe that’s why I wouldn’t be as good at this as that guy is?

He does a good job in this video, and the others he’s been in. Peter might not be used to having another guy wanking his cock for him but he can’t help but enjoy it. It looks like he even enjoys all the anal play at the start of it too, with his ass in the air being toyed with while his uncut cock gets milked underneath him.

I have a feeling we’re gonna see Peter back for more after this straight guy hand job video. You can tell from the look on his face when his cum is splashed out over him and cooling on his body that he had a good time in the hands of another dude.

If you’re not a member there you should know that while there’s a lot of hardcore there’s currently 61 wrestling videos (most ending with shared wanks), 46 Helping Hands videos (guys being wanked off by other guys), 200 Massage videos (just like this one), 41 Soft Duos (wanking and sucking between guys), and over 600 solo wank videos too. That’s before you even get into the classic Wank in the Woods videos and the massive circle jerk scenes they had before.

[yendifplayer video=45]Straight guy in a gay masaage Uncut straight guy ass play Naked uncut straight guy getting a massage from another guy Uncut straight guy hand job Straight guy being wanked by a guy Straight jock made to cum by another man Hard uncut cock cumming Uncut guy wanked and made to cum by another man for the first time Straight jock made to cum by a man in a hand job video

FREE

BATOR TALES

EXCLUSIVE PASSWORD ACCESS TO ORIGINAL STORIES!

We promise we’ll never spam! Take a look at our Privacy Policy for more info.

Share with Buddies!
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
ADVERTISEMENT:
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x