Skype warning, perhaps

Want to share some chatting with a wank bud? Share your method here, with a Yahoo, Skype or disposable email if you prefer

Skype warning, perhaps

Postby Sincitywanker » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:34 am

This morning I got a Skype connection request. I was expecting a request from someone, so I accepted it.

A couple of hours later we had a text chat. I asked for the other guy's board ID, which he claimed was the same as his Skype ID, and which looked like a real name, not one of our obvious noms de wanque. I searched here and on another board and couldn't find the name. Meanwhile, the guy claimed that he and a friend were having a session and invited me to join. I told him that, since I couldn't find his name, I'd decline.

I'm not revealing the name, just in case it's a real person. But I Googled the name and found reports of a scam/blackmail scheme associated with a similar (albeit very common) name.

This evening I was chatting with another board member who told me that he'd received a connection request from someone with a similar name on Saturday, but had rejected it since he didn't recognize the name.

So the moral is, if someone wants to connect with you via Skype, negotiate things like IDs via a separate email. Then try to get to know the person via text chat before going on to showing more intimate bits, and only when you trust the person show your face.
Sincitywanker
Novice Jerker

Dick Length: 5
Seeking a Cock Buddy?: Yes
Previous Experience: Stroked Each Other
Duo or Group?: Both
Willing to Travel?: Willing to travel
Can you Accommodate?: Depends on time of day

Re: Skype warning, perhaps

Postby Lord7 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:42 pm

Really appreciate this post! This is why a community like this is important, because we watch others backs when stuff like this does the round. Thank you for sharing.

On another note, I always use email or just text chat first to establish that the person is a) real, b) there for exactly the same reasons as me and c) are consistent with detail. I once began chatting to someone who was 22 whilst their profile said 29, glad I spotted it because it was a spam account that emailed viruses around!
Lord7
Novice Jerker

Dick Length: 6
Willing to Travel?: City/State only
Can you Accommodate?: Cannot Accommodate

Postby Shiggle » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:58 am

You'd think trolls would have better things to do. What a mean-spirited, exploitative world we live in :(
Shiggle
Novice Jerker

Previous Experience: Stroked Each Other
Willing to Travel?: Not willing to travel
Can you Accommodate?: In the Wild Only

Postby bozxxy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:04 am

So Sincitywanker, did you get off or were you left hanging, so to speak?
Remembering the statement from from George Carlin "98% of men admit to Masturbating and the other 2% Lie"
bozxxy
Novice Jerker

Duo or Group?: Duo Only
Willing to Travel?: City/State only
Can you Accommodate?: Depends on time of day

Return to Yahoo and Skype